Trophy & Gift Items
Clothing and Patches
The Laser's Edge
Site Help / FAQ
Screw Upgrade Set for Magpul Polymer Trigger Guard
Quantity in Stock:16
• Upgrade Screw Kit for Magpul Poymer Trigger Guard.
• Kit is setup for you to install in Magpul PolymerAluminum Trigger Guard .
• Kit includes: (2) shorter black cap screws for the back of the trigger guard. (1) black cap screw for the back of the trigger guard.
(2) brass threaded inserts. Two for the back. Instruction for installation.
• Does not include the Trigger Guard.
- (2) shorter black cap screws for the back of the trigger guard;
- (1) black cap screw for the front of the trigger guard.;
- (3) brass threaded inserts. Two for the back, and One for the front.;
- Instructions for installation.
- THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A TRIGGER GUARD.
Equipment you must have\provide:
- Press of some type (Arbor press, Vice, Vice-grips, plyers, or hammer). This is for inserting inserts into guard.
- 1/16" hex wrench;
- Aluminum Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard.
- Drill the front and rear trigger guard holes with a 5/32" drill bit.
- Cross-cut pattern faces into the hole with the smooth side of the insert faces out.
- Carefully press in one insert at a time into each of the rear holes. You can use the press to insert the brass inserts. Care must be taken to keep insert perpendicular to the trigger guard at all times to avoid damaging the inserts. I do not send replacement inserts because you damaged them.
- Press the inserts in until flush with surface.
- Carefully press in insert into the right side front hole, again until flush with surface.
- Install the Guard.
- Screw the (2) shorter black cap screws in the back holes using a 1/16" hex wrench.;
- Screw the (1) longer black cap screw in the front hole.
- Snug fit. Do not over tighten.
Upgrade Screw Kit for Magpul Enhance Trigger Guard
Tapco Armorer's Tool
AR-15 Bolt Gas Rings
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Terms & Conditions
All Rights Reserved.